Open Wide, Cock-Sucking Bitch

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:22 am

The mere thought of beautiful cock is enough to get your innards all stirred up, isn’t that right?

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/openwide.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
http://www.naughtyphonesexchat.com/open ... ing-bitch/

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962
pussy lips

Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:41 pm

Mistress Cindy, i loved Your tape it is all about cock and being a bitch! i am a submissive cock sucking bitch! At the local book store glory hole my slut mouth is open wide all the time, and so is my whore ass pussy with hope a big delicious Black Cock will use me,and give me a big hot load of cum to swallow! mmmm!
EnchantrixCindy

Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:22 am

pussy lips wrote:
Mistress Cindy, i loved Your tape it is all about cock and being a bitch! i am a submissive cock sucking bitch! At the local book store glory hole my slut mouth is open wide all the time, and so is my whore ass pussy with hope a big delicious Black Cock will use me,and give me a big hot load of cum to swallow! mmmm!

Wow, they wait for a special cocksucking bitch such as yourself, you must be very talented at what you do.
pussy lips

Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:16 am

EnchantrixCindy wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:22 am
pussy lips wrote:

Wow, they wait for a special cocksucking bitch such as yourself, you must be very talented at what you do.
Mistress Cindy,thank You so much for saying i am a special cocksucking bitch. i try to be the best cocksucker whore that uses that cupcake glory hole. The manager, She calls me "sissy swallow" and has me go there every day to suck cock for a couple of hours,and longer on the week ends and holidays! i love the cupcake glory hole and its special smell! i know when i go there,especially on long weekends, that i will sometimes go home with very sore knees and a sore throat from sucking off all the big cocks,but my stomach will be filled up with warm cum and pee when i go home! mmmmm!
i love Your voice and follow Your blog,Your sissies are very lucky to have You to guide them!