Does Cooler Weather Make You Frisky?

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:12 pm

Many of you know that I live in South Carolina, and goodness be, it gets hot here. Hot, humid, sticky–and not in a good way! When the weather gets like this, if I’m not in a bikini by the pool, I’m VERY grumpy!

This morning when I opened the door to head out, I was greeted by a sweet breeze that had the promise of fall skipping along with it. This put me in an exceedingly good mood!

Since I live in the foothills, near the Western North Carolina mountains, we get a beautiful showing of fall leaves most years, and pretty mild weather from fall all the way to late spring (when we start getting grumpy-time weather). Needless to say, fall is my favorite time of year.

I’d say fall is a good time to start thinking of indoor activities to keep you busy–like cocksucking at the glory holes, staying in at night and watching your wife get that big dick she deserves, or hitting the mall for an all day sissy shopping trip.

As you can see, any excuse to have you performing depraved acts for me is always going to be tops on my list for a good time!

Does Cooler Weather Make You Frisky?