Ms. Piper’s Mirror Sees Right Through Her Slutty Sissy

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Imagine standing in front of a two-way mirror. You’re exposed completely, but what’s behind the mirror is concealed to you.

Your Mistress can watch every single move you make; spying on you as you dress, masturbate, sashay around while you’re “alone.” Sissies have no right to privacy. Every mirror you pass conceals Mistress’ eyes, constantly evaluating you.

I want you to stare into every single mirror you see and feel my presence. Feel me penetrating you with my gaze.

Ms. Piper’s Mirror Sees Right Through Her Slutty Sissy
empressmeredith

Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:34 am

wow...Ms. Piper, you have got me totally excited! This is such an erotic idea, I love it! I agree, sissies have no right to privacy and this is one sure way to check on the naughty ones and keep them in line. I will reflect on this. hehe
Simone

Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:34 am

Hi, Ms. Piper! I am always a fan of ideas that are sneaky in nature. Watching a sissy dress and undress is super sneaky and definitely HOT! LOVE IT!

XOXOXOX

Mistress Simone
PiperEnchantrix

Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:56 pm

Thanks you guys! Ms. Simone, I know you're all about being sneaky and wicked. You inspire me with how you're always concocting new ways to humiliate and degrade your sissies.