Are you ready for a female led relationship?

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:27 am

Really, that's the only kind of relationship for me. ;)

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... verned.mp3

What happens when you take a dominatrix, consent junkie, and political science nerd and mix it all up? You get thinky thoughts about FLR and the Consent of the Governed.

ROFL

xoxo
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio!
Simone

Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:01 am

Hi Harper,

Being that I'm in a female led relationship where I lead my two guys, I can't see any other way to live. We do have check in's so to speak but my male's really don't want to make decisions. They trust me to make all the large one's for them. It's what makes them happy. Ironically, it does at times drive me a little crazy, but every relationship is different.

What would your idealist relationship look like?

XOXOX

Simone
empressmeredith

Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Ms. Harper,
I cannot imagine it any other way! A man trying to tell me what to do? Um. No. Make that a HELL NO! But we all know it's not a traditional kind of relationship, but it is the kind that works for woman like us! Strong females rule!
Ms. Harper

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:30 pm

Simone wrote:Hi Harper,

Being that I'm in a female led relationship where I lead my two guys, I can't see any other way to live. We do have check in's so to speak but my male's really don't want to make decisions. They trust me to make all the large one's for them. It's what makes them happy. Ironically, it does at times drive me a little crazy, but every relationship is different.

What would your idealist relationship look like?

XOXOX

Simone
Oh, my ideal relationship? Good one!

I'd like a sweet fella, well read, with great skills in the kitchen. He needs to know how to clean the house, garden (organically), and he needs to be a self starter -- nothing bugs me more than needing to hover over a grown person and hold their hand through the day. If he's got some creative skills, that's fantastic! Art, sculpture, hell, knitting. :P

If it's a female, she needs to be kind, generous, and creative. Willing to learn stuff, because I'd love to have a mini-me! We could co-top some males and make them into our sniveling bitches. A female would be an equal partner to me. Perfection!

Males are subservient because there's something about being bossed around by a male that bothers bothers bothers me. :P

Harper

Ms. Harper

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:31 pm

empressmeredith wrote:Ms. Harper,
I cannot imagine it any other way! A man trying to tell me what to do? Um. No. Make that a HELL NO! But we all know it's not a traditional kind of relationship, but it is the kind that works for woman like us! Strong females rule!
Hells yes! Men don't get to tell us women shiiiiiit. lol