Do you use Creative Safewords?

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:33 pm

Sometimes, getting a little creative with the safewords we use in kink scenes can add a little spice.

Do you ever have fun with your safewords?

xoxo
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio!
EnchantrixCindy

Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:07 am

Creative safewords should always be put in place they should be distinctive enough for everyone involved to understand. This lets your partner know that you've reached your limit and you'd like to stop. Often times when someone is deep in subspace, the brain's verbal cues shut down so play safe and enjoy.
Simone

Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:45 am

Hi Harper,

My guys do not use creative safe words. We use just the standard, red and Yellow. It's a bit boring but it works. Those color codes are pretty much ingrained in both of my guys so they don't have to think about it.

But, even beyond that, I always listen to words like stop, or ouch, or true pain sounds and reevaluate whether or not they need me to stop. I think any truly good Dom can do this. Also, I see you as a really incredible Dom, and have seen you play both on the phone and in real life. I know how much love and how much insight you put into your scenes.

Thank you for caring and making an audio about safe words. Every Dom should listen to their sub both what they Are saying and what they are not. You do this skillfully!

Hugs.

Simone