Ms. Piper Caught You Masturbating, Now You’ll Pay!

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:03 pm

I guess you didn’t hear when I told everyone at the party the lock on my bathroom door was broken, and to use the bathroom in the hall, because you look especially shocked when the door flies open and I find you there, dick in hand, panty juice all over your face.

Aha! Caught you masturbating! I can’t help laughing at the helpless way you try to cower and cover your bare weenis–with my panties!

Ms. Piper Caught You Masturbating, Now You’ll Pay!
EnchantrixCindy

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:47 pm

So what do you do if you're in the heat of the moment and you get an uninvited audience? You could jump up and scream like a bitch or run to the nearest closet. Relax. Masturbation is completely natural. Unless you enjoy the excitement of getting caught, enjoy it! Ok, so maybe the panties made it a little awkward next time invite an audience.
PiperEnchantrix

Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:33 pm

EnchantrixCindy wrote:So what do you do if you're in the heat of the moment and you get an uninvited audience? You could jump up and scream like a bitch or run to the nearest closet. Relax. Masturbation is completely natural. Unless you enjoy the excitement of getting caught, enjoy it! Ok, so maybe the panties made it a little awkward next time invite an audience.
Hah. I think relaxing and enjoying the audience is easier said than done when, as you say, the panties make it awkward. I also wonder if every manly man really wants everyone to watch and listen to him fwapping away! :D