Your Cock... Under NEW Ownership

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

enchantrixalexis

Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:23 pm

Let's be real about something. You want to submit to me and I want your cock all to myself. Let's make a deal
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Alexis ... ckMine.mp3

Sissy wishes & Cucky-boy Dreams 800-356-6169 *** alexis@enchantrixempire.com ***
Empress EmmaJane

Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:00 am

Hear ye! Hear ye! (That means fire up the audio with your free hand!) Let it be known to all hot-blooded men and their cocks that they have two choices: Either hide that cock like you're burying evidence of a felony or just hand it over to Ms. Alexis with the quickness! ...But why would there even be a choice to make?!

Hell! After listening to you talk about your plans, Ms. Alexis, I'm ready to hand my cock over to you - and I don't even have one! (Well, not a real one anyway.. :wink: ) Despite my not having a knob to polish or throw up a white flag of stroking surrender, I have nonetheless melted right on down into that "quivering puddle of erotic goo" - which will now undoubtedly require a panty change!

A superb audio, I say! Superb... (Can I get some kind of walleyed, drooling emoticon over here please???)