A Spanking Is Not Always Just a Spanking

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

Empress EmmaJane

Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:40 am

It might be that you need punished for being a naughty subby, and being given a spanking makes you think twice about your behavior. Your glowing backside tells you that you brought this upon your self - and you had better not misbehave again!

Or... You might just need a little physical reminder that you are a submissive, whose power it is you are under, and what your purpose as a submissive is. Each lick is the physical equivalent of repeating a mantra like "I am Ms. EmmaJane's submissive," "Ms. EmmaJane owns me" or "I will be the most obedient sub ever!"

Then again (like a "big man, little sissy" of mine), you might need a spanking in order to reinforce the caring and affection of your Mistress in a very special way. You see, when I take the time to spank you NOT because you are being ill-behaved or requiring a reminder of your place, you know I am doing so because I care enough to give you a "bottom hug" (Pun intended...?) in order to give you a sense of structure, safety, and security. If I did not care, I would only put forth the physical effort when you required a spanking. This is an action I think can speak much more loudly than words.

Why do you find yourself wanting or need a spanking?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... p-0616.mp3
8inch

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:03 am

Thank You, Mistress EmmaJane!! I would beg to be strung up and have you whip the hide off of me!!!!! I will submit!!!!!!!!!!!
Empress EmmaJane

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:45 am

OH! What does one use to appropriately whip a cowboy into shape? A leather belt! ...Or maybe a riding crop ...Or a firm hand... Well, I could just start with one item and move on to the next as I so desire. I would be fine with that. :mrgreen:
8inch

Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:44 am

And I would eagerly submit to it!!!!!! After kneeling and worshiping your feet. Slowly.
And your ass.
xxx
Your Healthy Aries Cowboy with a full, honest hard throbbing 8 inches of fuck meat
empressmeredith

Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:48 pm

Yes, Ms. EmmaJane, a spanking isn't always because they are naughty butt to show just how much you care. What better way then with a nice thick wood paddle, spoon, or firm hand? It may not be what they want, but you know what they need. Or better yet, what YOU want!
Brighton

Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Spanking is a great way to reinforce your dominance, or just simply "show your love" and adoration for your subby. Nothing says you care quite like that sub waddling around with a bright red rosy set of cheeks!
8inch

Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:07 pm

I ache to have my cheeks whipped and beat while I beg to have them spread and taken with a huge Femdom Strapon to completely own my tight virgin ass!!!!!!!!!!
Empress EmmaJane

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:47 pm

empressmeredith wrote:Yes, Ms. EmmaJane, a spanking isn't always because they are naughty butt to show just how much you care. What better way then with a nice thick wood paddle, spoon, or firm hand? It may not be what they want, but you know what they need. Or better yet, what YOU want!
Ms. Meredith, don't you just love those wooden paddles that have the holes strategically place in them in order to cut down on resistance from the air? They help that paddle land so effortlessly and solidly on a needy bottom. After all, if you're going to show the love with a spanking, you really want it to be felt!
Empress EmmaJane

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:51 pm

Brighton wrote:Spanking is a great way to reinforce your dominance, or just simply "show your love" and adoration for your subby. Nothing says you care quite like that sub waddling around with a bright red rosy set of cheeks!
It's even more delightful when that sub who's just been spanked has two sets of glowing cheeks - the stinging set on the backside and the flush of embarrassment and excitement on those facial cheeks - don't you think, Ms. Brighton? :wink:
Empress EmmaJane

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:53 pm

8inch wrote:I ache to have my cheeks whipped and beat while I beg to have them spread and taken with a huge Femdom Strapon to completely own my tight virgin ass!!!!!!!!!!
In the words of Marvin Gaye, let's get it on!! I'm ready to hear that begging!
8inch

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:11 am

Thank You, Mistress!!!!! I am so eager to submit!!!!