Is Your Ass Open for Business Year-Round, "Seasonally" or Never?

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

PiperEnchantrix

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:28 pm

You know what *I* bet? If you deny a man for 7 months, you just might be able to make him cum without touching his naughty clitty! With an ass like 8inch's it would surely be fun trying!
8inch

Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:48 pm

Thank You, Mistress!! I will submit!!!
Empress EmmaJane

Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:45 am

enchantrixalexis wrote:My, my, my! All this back and forth between the sultry southern belle and the untamed cowboy has me getting antsy in the panties. This has all the makings of an erotic novel and then some. I can only imagine all the things to be done to this sexy cowboy once he has been subdued by an alluring and dominant woman like EmmaJane. I'd better grab my popcorn!
You tickle me, Ms. Alexis, as always! I have an idea: You bring the popcorn, and we'll let my favorite abstinent cowpoke liven up his share wiith a little bit o'that hot man butter that's been churning away in those blue balls.

(Do you hear that, Edward?! It's ration time for you, so let's see what's in that sack of yours!!) :lol:

Ms. Alexis, our rowdy cowboy here just needs to be turned into a bucking bronco and ridden long, hard, and vigorously with an assortment of ass-taming goodies. Of course, there would be no touching of that lengthy man-lasso of his. No way! Any lasso tricks he does to amuse will be the hands-free kind. After all, if he's waited 8 months, he can wait a while longer!! :twisted:
Empress EmmaJane

Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:22 am

PiperEnchantrix wrote:You know what *I* bet? If you deny a man for 7 months, you just might be able to make him cum without touching his naughty clitty! With an ass like 8inch's it would surely be fun trying!
I know that's right, Ms. Piper! Cowboy No-Cum here does have an ass that is every bit as juicy as his "cattle prod"! I have such designs on that tight, round bottom of is that all I can hear in my head when I think about it is the theme from that early 60's series "Rawhide"! I'm not sure if it's merely the name or some of the lyrics that make me think of Big Boy's hot cross buns!

It could be the "Don't try to understand 'em, Just rope, throw, and brand 'em, Soon we'll be livin' high and wide" part... It's like a loaded verse that alludes to domination, bondage, and strap-on fun, all rolled up in three short sentences. ...And then there's the title itself... :mrgreen:
8inch

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:06 am

Thank YOU, Mistress Cocktease Emmajane and all of the Mistresses who now OWN me!!!!!!!! I Love you all and will go even longer into my Frustation and will do anything that you desire of my virgin body!!!!!!!!! Another day of intense physical labor in the Hot 'n Humid Summer heat and even more intense work in the bedroom tonight as I kneel and pump over and over to the edge without any release!!!!!!!!
http://image.dumparump.com/480/T6AiIW8.jpg
Empress EmmaJane

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:38 pm

8inch wrote:Thank YOU, Mistress Cocktease Emmajane and all of the Mistresses who now OWN me!!!!!!!! I Love you all and will go even longer into my Frustation and will do anything that you desire of my virgin body!!!!!!!!! Another day of intense physical labor in the Hot 'n Humid Summer heat and even more intense work in the bedroom tonight as I kneel and pump over and over to the edge without any release!!!!!!!!
http://image.dumparump.com/480/T6AiIW8.jpg
It is most certainly my immense pleasure to keep you all "pumped up," hard and on edge for so long, my darling cockalicious cowboy!

Since it is SO very hot and humid -and that makes for such a sweaty body when you're even only slightly active- I will expect that your sexy chiseled body will be soaking wet as you frantically stroke and edge for hours on end. Work that cock for all of us, Edward, and work it good!!
8inch

Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:47 am

Ohhh, Yes, MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL pump my frustrated throbbing hard meat GOOD and long and sweat for you all!!!!!!!!!! WITHOUT that firehose release I have been craving for 8 and a half months!!!!!! Thank You, Mistress EmmaJane and to ALL of the MIstresses who own me and work me HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Your Eager cowboy slave, Edward
pussy lips

Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Yes Mistress Emma Jane,my sissy hole is always open 365 days to be used by a Mistress or Master. i feel so much more like a Female when i am being pegged by a Mistress or f*cked by a Man with a big cock! i love Black Cocks the best,when i can find one that wants to fill my whore hole with His powerful seed, more then just use my pussy mouth.
Thank You