Is Your Ass Open for Business Year-Round, "Seasonally" or Never?

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

Empress EmmaJane

Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:17 am

Are you a complete ass play hound? Do you love playing ride 'em cowboy like you're hot out on the range of anal fun? Does a butt plug or big, juicy dildo make a very regular appearance in your (solo and/or partnered) sex play AND your hungry ass?

Do you enjoy a little backdoor stimulation, but only now and again? Perhaps you could grow to enjoy it more with the right encouragement - or the right woman? Maybe you're not quite experienced enough to know how you really feel about it?

Do you find your one of "those" guys who has had moments where you "accidentally" poked yourself "back there"? Do you have a hard time admitting that those little I-didn't-mean-to-do-that anal "moments" actually made you tingle, and you just might like to do that again - or maybe more - but wonder how on Earth could you do something so that is so "wrong" for a man to do, let alone enjoy?

Anal play can take a man's masturbation and sexual experiences to a whole new level with the right mindset and techniques. Where do you stand on the ass play attitude spectrum???

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... itudes.mp3
8inch

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:39 pm

Mistress, my last release was over 7 months ago and I will submit my cowboy ass to anything that the Mistresses would want to do.
xoxx
Empress EmmaJane

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:29 pm

My my my... I certainly do recognize that back side :shock: - and I have a laundry list of things I would LOVE to do with it!!

You should know, my dear cock-wrangling cowboy, that I'm sitting here wondering how you would look corralling that gorgeous cock while I've got you sprawled out on my bed, waiting for me to "take your temperature" with my favorite strap-on toy... :D
8inch

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:55 pm

Thank YOU, Mistress EmmaJane! I am so Frustrated after over 7 months and will submit to anything!!! Work me! Work me hard!!! I'll beg!!!
http://thumb.dumparump.com/115/05sEqhC.jpg
8inch

Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:04 pm

I promise that I will take it any way that you desire. I will worship it! Tame me with it. Break me, Mistress!! Rope me! Ride me with it!
Empress EmmaJane

Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:54 pm

8inch wrote:Thank YOU, Mistress EmmaJane! I am so Frustrated after over 7 months and will submit to anything!!! Work me! Work me hard!!! I'll beg!!!
http://thumb.dumparump.com/115/05sEqhC.jpg
I'm sure those have been the longest seven months ever. Poor thing, you must be beside yourself, aching to burst! I love the way that sexual angst and desperation compel you to want to immediately do anything I desire. That is as it should be.

I will absolutely work you hard - and expect you to be hard while I work!! :twisted:

I am going to saddle up and ride you into the sunset like the wild -but incredibly frustrated- stallion that you are! Your will is not going to be the only thing that gets bent...
8inch

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Thank You, Mistress!! Tie me down tight and ride me hard!!!!!!! I will do anything you desire!!!!!!!!!! I'm throbbing so damned hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Empress EmmaJane

Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:25 am

I wonder how hard you'll be throbbing when I have you fully restrained and am giving you a hot, hard, relentless pounding - over and over and over and over...??? It might be more than you could bear after seven months of no release!!
8inch

Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:53 am

I promise that I would bear anything that you desire to do to my frustrated slave body, Mistress!! I would kneel and suck your toes if you desire before you take me!!!!!!!!!!
Empress EmmaJane

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 am

Music to my ears! All of it!!

Let me just mention that my feet and toes LOVE attention - A LOT of attention!! I suppose this means you need to get down there on your knees and attend to my feet before I have you on your back with your knees spread wide apart... Divide and conquer!! :mrgreen:
8inch

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:17 am

Oh, YES MA'AM!!!!!!!!!! Your sweet arches and each toe should worshiped!!!!!! SLOWLY!!!!!!! And then your ASS!!!!!!!!!!
Empress EmmaJane

Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:29 pm

8inch wrote:Oh, YES MA'AM!!!!!!!!!! Your sweet arches and each toe should worshiped!!!!!! SLOWLY!!!!!!! And then your ASS!!!!!!!!!!
Toes, arches, heels, ankles... Be sure you're very thorough and do not leave one tiny spot on my feet untouched. Once you've done what I deem to be a good job, I may just grant you permission to begin working your way up my calves to the backs of my knees to my taut, shapely ass...

Who knows? I might sit on your face for a while before I take your ass and make it my very own!! :wink:
8inch

Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:46 am

Thank YOU, Mistress!!!!! I would beg you to take it!!! Take it deep!!! Make me your bitch!!!!!!
enchantrixalexis

Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:03 am

My, my, my! All this back and forth between the sultry southern belle and the untamed cowboy has me getting antsy in the panties. This has all the makings of an erotic novel and then some. I can only imagine all the things to be done to this sexy cowboy once he has been subdued by an alluring and dominant woman like EmmaJane. I'd better grab my popcorn!

Sissy wishes & Cucky-boy Dreams 800-356-6169 *** alexis@enchantrixempire.com ***
8inch

Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:44 am

Almost 8 months and still no release for my frustrated 8 inch meat!!! Throbbing and aching to be beat!!!!