Do You Want To Cum For Me?

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

Brighton

Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:12 am

I enjoy making you wait; making you beg; and making you suffer. But you know what I enjoy even more than that? Pretending you don't exist.

Denied Ignored Humiliated

I know it makes you ache with anticipation when I ignore you. When will mistress acknowledge your presence? And will she "ever" let you cum?
8inch

Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:50 am

Yes, Mistress I would kneel and beg at your feet to cum while being ignored!! My last release was almost 6 months ago on November 2, 2015 but I will go longer!!!! I will learn to be the perfect denied male slave who is extremely eager to please the Mistresses!!!!!!!
Brighton

Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:07 pm

8inch wrote:Yes, Mistress I would kneel and beg at your feet to cum while being ignored!! My last release was almost 6 months ago on November 2, 2015 but I will go longer!!!! I will learn to be the perfect denied male slave who is extremely eager to please the Mistresses!!!!!!!
Good boy! I personally think you should go for an entire year. Oh... the sweet torment! ;)
8inch

Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:17 pm

Thank You, Mistress Brighton! I will do anything that you and the other Mistresses think I should do! I will do anything!!!