Let's Talk Masturbation

This forum features PG-rated voice samples from the cockcontrol.com Mistresses

Moderator: Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:10 am

Men really have to masturbate daily to relax and relieve any stress or pressure. Some men like to be intimate with himself to fulfill those urges when he's not having sex too. Hell, even when he is having sex he still needs to get frisky.
8inch

Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:40 am

No release for me in over 8 months and I've been aching to beat and pump my frustrated throbbing 8 inch meat to the huge release that I crave!!!! But, I will continue to edge and pump without any release if the Mistresses desire!!!!!!!!!!!
Empress EmmaJane

Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:46 am

8inch wrote:No release for me in over 8 months and I've been aching to beat and pump my frustrated throbbing 8 inch meat to the huge release that I crave!!!! But, I will continue to edge and pump without any release if the Mistresses desire!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Boy Edward, I think you should listen to the the sexy voice of Ms. Lisa and all of the Mistresses over and over again, while you work on turning that 8-month stroking-but-no-cumming stint into nine! I know you work that 8" cock with the kind of zeal and vigor we all love, so keep it up - the stroking AND that cock!!

Whatever you do, don't you DARE let that hard-on go off like a fire hose that's bursting. Contain that cum! You now how proud that makes a Mistress. :wink:
8inch

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:01 am

Mistress Emmajane, I will gladly do anything and EVERYTHING that you and the Mistresses want me to do!!!! Rope me! Ride me! WORK me!!!!!!! I WILL go even longer for all of you!!!!!! I promise!!!!
Love,
Edward, Frustrated Aries Bound and Throbbing Hard Virgin Cowboy....