The Weekly Hot Spot - Cuckold Myths Exposed~

Our FREE tease and denial - orgasm denial - femdom audio files library

Moderator: Miss Molly

Mistress Erika

Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:19 pm

This week we expose #cuckold myths!

Join Olivia and Me as we have our weekly fun and informative chat!, where we discuss Cuckold Myths!

The cuckold fetish is one of the most popular sexual fantasies. The Femdom hosts of this kink podcast talk about some of the most common myths about the cuckold lifestyle.

Myth 1: Only men enjoy cuckolding.
The cuckold fantasy is very popular among men, but it’s not exclusive to men. Many women initiate the cuckold lifestyle. Mistress Olivia and Ms. Erika talk about why they love cuckolds and why more women are getting involved in the cuckold lifestyle.

Myth 2: The cuckold is always a cis man.
Did you know that some women love to BE the cuckold? She is called a cuckqueen.
Ms. Olivia shares how she cuckolded male partners with a woman as her lover.
Both ladies agree that a particular type of wicked cuckolding can be done with a sex toy.

Imagine if you were replaced by a dildo!

The cuckold fetish is one of the most popular sexual fantasies. The Femdom hosts of this kink podcast talk about some of the most common myths about the cuckold lifestyle.

Myth 1: Only men enjoy cuckolding.
The cuckold fantasy is very popular among men, but it’s not exclusive to men. Many women initiate the cuckold lifestyle. Mistress Olivia and Ms. Erika talk about why they love cuckolds and why more women are getting involved in the cuckold lifestyle.

Myth 2: The cuckold is always a cis man.
Did you know that some women love to BE the cuckold? She is called a cuckqueen.
Ms. Olivia shares how she cuckolded male partners with a woman as her lover.
Both ladies agree that a particular type of wicked cuckolding can be done with a sex toy.

Click below or find us on your favorite podcast app!

Cuckold Myths Exposed

Until We Chat, 💋

Mistress Erika

Subscribe to my Blog: Intelligent Phone Fantasy
Follow me on Twitter: Erika Enchantrix
Follow me on Enchantrix Empire Enchantrix Empire

1-800-601-6975